S250GD is available in the following hot dip coatings: S250GD+Z (galvanized), S250GD+ZF (galvanized-iron), S250GD+ZA (galvanized-aluminum), S250GD+AZ (aluminum-zinc), S250GD+AS (galvanized-iron) aluminum silicon).
In addition to carbon, S250GD also contains small amounts of manganese (Mn), silicon (Si), sulfur (S), phosphorus (P), oxygen (O), nitrogen (N) and hydrogen (H), which are produced by It is brought into the ore and smelting process, so it is called impurity element.
Advantages of S250GD
- higher corrosion resistance
- Excellent formability
- Low crack susceptibility of the coating
- Yield point of 250 N/mm² for high strength, high corrosion resistance construction parts.
- Beautiful surface, corrosion resistance, good welding performance, certain stamping performance, durable
Chemical composition percentage of steel S250GD
|max 0.2||max 0.6||max 1.7||max 0.1||max 0.045|
Mechanical properties of steel S250GD
|Rm - Tensile strength (MPa)||330|
|Rp0.2 0.2% proof strength (MPa)||250|
|A - Min. elongation Lo = 80 mm (%)||19|
- Construction: Roofs and roof elements, exterior walls of civil and industrial buildings, garage doors and shutters.
- Household appliances: washing machines, refrigerators, TV sets, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, solar water heaters.
- Transportation: car roof, exhaust pipe, ship bulkhead, highway guardrail, etc.
- Industry: industrial instrument control cabinets, industrial refrigeration equipment, vending machines, etc.
- Furniture: lampshades, counters, medical facilities, etc.
S250GD hot-dip galvanized sheet (coil) has the characteristics of strong coating adhesion, strong erosion resistance, precise control of galvanized layer thickness, high dimensional accuracy, flat profile, good mechanical, processing and welding performance.