Introduction of Sandwich Panels:
Sandwich panel products are composed of two layers of molded metal panels (or panels of other materials) and a polymer thermal insulation inner core that is foamed and cured directly in the middle of the panel.
Types of Sandwich Panels:
In terms of core material, it can be divided into six types:
- Polystyrene sandwich panel, namely EPS sandwich panel (currently the most widely used variation on the market).
- Extruded polystyrene sandwich panel, namely XPS sandwich panel.
- Rigid polyurethane sandwich panel, namely sandwich panel.
- Three polyester sandwich panels, namely PIR sandwich panels.
- Phenolic sandwich panel, namely PIF sandwich panel.
- Rock wool sandwich panel, namely RW sandwich panels.
In terms of panels, it can be divided into two types:
- Metal panel
- Non-metal panel
Advantages of Sandwich Panels:
- Lightweight: The sandwich panel weighs less than 24kg per square meter, which can fully reduce the structure cost.
- Fast installation: The sandwich panels have the characteristics of lightweight, and being free to plug-in, install and cut, which determines the simplicity of installation so that it improves the efficiency and saves the construction period.
- Fire prevention: The surface materials and insulation materials of the sandwich panel are non-combustible or non-combustible materials, which can meet the requirements of fire prevention regulations.
- Fire resistance: Sandwich panels treated with special coatings are guaranteed for up to 10-15 years. Afterward, anti-corrosion coatings are sprayed every ten years, and board life is more than 35 years.
- Beautiful: The clear lines of the sandwich panel are up to dozens of colors, which can meet the needs of any style of building
- Thermal insulation: Commonly used thermal insulation materials include rock wool, glass fiber wool, polystyrene, polyurethane, etc., with low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation effect.
- Environmental protection and noise prevention: The sound insulation strength of the sandwich panel can reach 40-50 dB, which is a very effective sound insulation material.
- Strong plasticity: The sandwich panel can be cut arbitrarily, being enough to meet the needs of special design.
- High strength: With high-strength steel plate used as the base material, the tensile strength being 5600 (kg / cm2), coupled with the most advanced design and roll forming, it has excellent structural characteristics.
Specification of Sandwich Panels:
Color board thickness: 0.2mm-1mm
Core thickness: 50mm-300mm
Effective height: 950mm, 1000mm, 1150mm, 1200mm
What are sandwich panels used for?
Sandwich panels are used in large industrial plants, warehouses, gymnasiums, supermarkets, hospitals, cold storages, mobile homes, building additions, clean workshops, and places that require thermal insulation and fire protection.
The advantages of the sandwich panel being roof:
- Convenient installation: The installation of the colored steel plate is very convenient and quick because the sandwich panel itself is very light in weight. If the sandwich panel is used as the roof and the overall system, the construction period will be greatly saved.
- High durability: The service life of any sandwich panel on the market can reach at least 15 years. It is also very convenient if it is replaced at a later stage. The life of a good sandwich panel can even reach more than 35 years.
- Thermal insulation: The thermal insulation here refers to color steel sandwich panels or color steel composite panels (rock wool sandwich panels). The color steel veneer does not have thermal and thermal insulation properties. The core material of the sandwich panel is usually foam, glass wool, polyurethane, etc. , which all have good thermal insulation properties.
- Price: The price of the sandwich panel is very reasonable. Compared with the traditional steel structure workshop, it has the advantages of fast production, light, and fast installation, which shortens the construction period and reduces the cost.