As the world’s second-largest producer of crude steel, India is home to manufacturers and suppliers of GI coils. Let’s review the prices of GI coils in India.
GI Coil Price in India
- Manu Metal 2mm Galvanized Iron GP Coil for the automobile industry costs ₹ 85 / kilogram. This rustproof hot rolled GI coil has a thickness of 2 mm and a width of two feet.
- Winsteel Empire GI Galvanized Iron Coil is available at ₹ 70 / Kilogram. This hot-rolled GI coil has a thickness range of 0.3 – 3 mm and coil widths of 1 to 3 feet. The coil length is available up to 1200 meters.
- Limited Company Galvanized GI Coils for industrial uses are available at ₹ 48,000/ metric ton. This coil is a 100 percent product of India. It has a thickness of 0.30 – 3.00 mm and tensile strength of 240 – 550 Mpa.
- Super Steel Enterprises GI Coil is available at ₹ 48/ Kilogram. This hot-rolled galvanized iron coil has a width of 600 to 1200mm, and its thickness is 0.5 to 2mm.
- Maheshkumar & Co. Galvanized Iron Coil (mild steel) for construction costs ₹ 65 per kilogram. This hot-rolled GI coil is corrosion-resistant. The minimum order quantity is 3000 kilograms.
- ITC Polished Galvanized Iron Coil for industrial purposes is available at ₹ 70 per kilogram. This rectangular GI coil has a thickness of 3.5 mm and a width of four feet. The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 100 kilograms.
- Jindal Stainless Steel Galvanized Coil for construction costs ₹ 49 per kilogram. It has a thickness of 0.5 to 6mm and a weight of 2 to 3 tons. It is available in various standard grades, such as EN, BDS, DIN, JIS, ASTM A, and GOST.
- Indian & Imported Galvanized Iron Coil at ₹ 60 per kilogram. It is available in various packagings, such as pallet packing, export quality packing, and plastic & Hessian cloth packing. This coil comes in hard, semi-hard, and soft hard materials. It has a thickness of 0.05mm to 4.00mm and widths of 4.5mm to 2000mm.
- Sim Enterprises Galvanized Iron Coil price is ₹ 55 per kilogram. This corrosion-resistant GI coil has a thickness of 0.30mm and a width of five feet. It comes in roll packaging.
- ESSAR/JINDAL/POSCO 90gsm/120gsm GI Coils are available at ₹ 55/ Kilogram. These coils have a surface finish of 90gsm/120gsm and dimensions of 1000 and 1220. 1250, and 1500. They come in thicknesses of 0.5mm to 120mm and lengths of one meter and above. The minimum order quantity is 5000 per kilogram.
Have you found the lowest price of GI coil in India? Get it from Super Steel Enterprises. It offers the lowest price at ₹ 48/ Kilogram.