Are you looking for reliable and durable corrugated GI sheet suppliers from the Philippines or China?
You came to the right place.
Today, we will help you find the top best corrugated GI sheet suppliers from Philippines and China.
There are so many GI sheet suppliers out there from the Philippines or China.
So how do you find a good supplier that meets your needs?
Everything you need to know is right here.
Although a relative newcomer to the corrugated GI sheet industry, having only registered last October 12, 2016, they do have a good line-up of pre-painted roofing products that should last in varying weather conditions.
Based in Quezon City, Philippines, their aim is to provide top-quality steel products using advanced technologies.
Products They Offer:
Their colored roofing is made from cold-rolled high tensile grade steel. It has 5 layers of materials and coating. The substrate material is made from either Galvanized Iron or Aluminum Zinc alloy coated steel. The paint coating has 2 coating and undergoes 2 baking process. For the paint, the topcoat is 15-20 microns, the primer is 2-3 microns and the undercoat is 5-10 microns.
They also offer steel decking that you can get in plan colors.
- Durable roofing that can withstand wear and tear.
- A wide assortment of products. It’s a one-stop-shop for your roofing needs.
- There is a wide variety of colors to choose from.
- They offer many corrugated design choices.
- Affordable price range.
There is no color grey option, which is one of the most popular roofing colors for modern homes today.
Puyat Steel Corporation is an institution in the roofing industry, having been around since 1956.They are the first company to set up a galvanizing plant in the Philippines.
Since their inception, they have gotten numerous awards and recognition including the Consumer Union of the Philippines’ Outstanding Manufacturer of GI & Prepainted GI Sheets and Coils from 2002 to 2004.
They also make use of state-of-the-art machinery including a non-oxidizing furnace for their CGL or Continuous Galvanizing Line products.
- Apo Galfan Technology Plain Corrugated Sheets and Plain Sheets
- Weather Panel Roofing (WPR)
- Expanded Panel Roofing (EPR), Apo Grand Panel (AGP 915)
- Modularized Tilespan Maxi
- Tilespan Elite
- Steel Sheets
- Steel Coils
- Their products have superior durability. They are strong, weather-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- Unlike other traditional galvanized steel, their corrugated GI sheets have an aluminum alloy coating that is made up of only 5% aluminum and 95% zinc.
- They have more product options. You have more choices of materials, colors and designs.
- Their corrugated GI sheets are backed by a warranty.
- The paint has a stronger adhesion.
Being made with better quality, their GI sheets might be more expensive.
Union Galvasteel Corporation
Union Galvasteel Corporation has always been a front-runner when it comes to making corrugated GI sheets.
They first established roots in La Union with them previously known as the Union Steel Plant Division with a headquarters in Bacnotan, La Union.
They have a galvanizing plant located in San Fernando, La Union solely for the purpose of making GI sheets.
It was not until 1968 when they expanded and made another galvanizing plant, this time in Ilang, Davao City. Another plant was built in Calamba, Laguna in 1990.
- Dura Spandrel
- Duratile Athena
- Mega Hi-Rib.
They also have building system components like C-Purlins, Tracks, Duraweb, Studs and many more.
- They offer high-quality corrugated GI sheets that will last for a lifetime, even with minimal maintenance.
- They have a wide assortment of roofing products. This can be a one-stop-shop for all your roofing needs.
- Special colors are available for those who are looking for a more customized look.
The waiting time might be longer. If you are in a hurry to get your corrugated GI sheets, you might get frustrated because the delivery time is long.
Colorsteel has been around for over 25 years now – a clear testament to their reliability in the industry.
Since their establishment in 1994 at San Fernando, Pampanga, they are steadily becoming a go-to corrugated GI sheet supplier in the Philippines because of their wide array of high quality roofing products that won’t break the bank.
As a major key player in the roofing industry, they have various warehouses and sales offices all over the country including Iloilo, La Union, Cavite and Pangasinan, to name a few.
- High Rib
- Curve Cladding
- Seam Lock
- Colorsteel offers high-quality, leak-resistant roofing at a more affordable price. Their affordable price range can be an ideal solution to cash-strapped buyers.
- They have more color options to choose from.
- Waiting time is shorter than other roofing suppliers, so if you are in a hurry to get your materials, this can be a good option.
- They have products that have better rainfall capacity, great for countries like the Philippines that frequently get large volumes of rain.
When there are large volumes of orders, there might be a delay in delivery or pick up.
DN Steel was established in 1992. They haven’t stopped innovating roofing products and materials since then and has even come up with their unique material called CleanLume.
The CleanLume is supposedly a more durable and more reliable alternative to the usual corrugated GI sheets. If you want it pre-painted, it is available in the ColorLume version.
They have also spearheaded the use of paint materials such as SMP or Silicone Modified Polyester, which is a superior type of paint that will make your corrugated GI sheet last longer.
- DN Super Hi Corr 20
- DN Hi Rib 1030
- DN Twin Hi Rib 950
- DN Rib 25
- DN Super Hi Rib 50
- Their products are more ideal for people living near the beach where the salt in the air can cause more roofing corrosion.
- They have a wide availability of products. You can customize the length and choose a thickness that will work for your needs. They cater to the needs of residential, vacation houses and commercial properties.
- They have good information in their social media page on their products that can get you started in choosing the right roofing for your needs.
It might not be easy to order materials from them if you are from the southern regions of the Philippines. Most of their branches are located in Luzon.
China Corrugated GI Sheet Supplier
The Chinese e-Commerce giant cements its status as one of the biggest and the best e-Commerce platforms in the world.
Everything you can think of ordering online, they have it here and corrugated GI sheets is not an exception.
Since the founding of the company in 1999, they have since added more industries in their repertoire, catering to people who are looking for products in retail or wholesale.
- It is easier to find products using their online platform. Their website is user-friendly and checking out items is fast.
- You will be able to find a lot of china-based suppliers for your corrugated GI sheets, which makes it easier to compare costs and find products that will suit your budget. As of today, there are 580 corrugated GI sheets suppliers in Alibaba.
- They also have a good customer service system. If you have queries, they will be able to answer them fast.
- There are a wide variety of products for roofing available in this platform.
- Fast shipping can also be experienced.
Since you are buying online, you might not be able to see the products you are buying personally.
One of the best B2B platforms in China selling most things in various industries in Made-in-China.
They have been around since 1998 and have continuously added a diverse range of products in various industries in their repertoire.
You won’t just be able to find corrugated GI sheet suppliers here but also suppliers in other industries including industrial, electronics, machinery, lighting, motorcycle, transportation, arts and crafts, home, sports and many more.
- As of today, the website will link you to 251 corrugated GI sheet suppliers. As the company grows, expect to have access to more suppliers.
- They have an Easy Sourcing feature, which allows the platform to connect you to the suppliers of your choice and get a price quote for your orders. Just send a request and they will process it for you.
- You can get high-quality products from them because they take extra care in sifting out products that are innovative and have excellent manufacturing standards.
- Shipping of your corrugated GI sheets can be done speedily.
Like the previous one, you won’t be able to personally inspect the corrugated GI sheets before buying it.
One of the longest-standing B2B platforms in China is Global Sources. They have been around for 48 years now and still continues to be one of the leading platforms for all sorts of product needs. They don’t just cater locally, they also participate in trade shows, reaching out to a variety of clientele.
- They currently have 59 suppliers selling corrugated GI sheets. Although not as many as the other platforms, it’s still a great choice considering how well they sift through their suppliers.
- They pay attention to the quality of the products being produced by suppliers, which means you can find suppliers for your roofing that produce excellent materials.
- Their suppliers have all been verified. They also undergo a capability assessment before being allowed to sell in the platform.
Some people might find the number of corrugated GI sheet suppliers in this platform a bit limiting.
Based in Guangzhou, China, Canton Fair is one of the leading suppliers of corrugated GI sheets online. They have been around since 1957, thereby cementing their reliability.
They have long established themselves as a reliable supplier because they work together with the Ministry of Commerce of PRC and are under the organization of the China Foreign Trade Centre.
They have been around for a long time, so you can expect them to have excellent services and ironed-out operations.
You have an opportunity to reach out suppliers personally, so you can check the products they are offering better. It gives you a chance to personally inspect the products you are buying.
Their list of corrugated GI sheets isn’t as extensive.
There may be some corrugated GI sheet suppliers that aren’t that professional. If you want to find better suppliers, you should check out their exhibitions.
Corrugated gi(galvanized) Sheet
Corrugated roofing is one of the best choices for homes that get a lot of rain. But even though you don’t live in areas not heavily rained on, corrugated roofing can still offer you a lot of benefits that can trump the benefits that other roofing such as tiles and asphalt shingles can offer.
Corrugated GI sheets are made from a fusion of metal panels. Depending on the manufacturer, they can be made from G-90, G-60, galvanized, stainless steel or aluminum sheets.
They are then shaped to form waves or ridges. After that, these panels will go into a process where they are corrugated or where the grooves are shaped. The corrugated shape will allow rainwater and even snow to effectively slide off of the roof.
Arguably the biggest advantage of corrugated GI sheets is their durability. They are designed to last for a lifetime, depending on how thick the panels are and what kind of coating was used to treat it.
In the past, galvanized steel is prone to rusting but with modern day corrugated GI sheets, that won’t happen anymore.
Additionally, these metal sheets are not prone to corrosion and to infestation. Unlike with other types of roofing where termites and other burrowing pests can get in and damage the material of your roofing, this is impenetrable to these pests.
Additionally, they also don’t decay overtime because these materials are not prone to the formation of molds, mildew and algae.
You can also find corrugated GI sheets today that make use of nanotechnology. This injects the ability to repel heat, which not only keeps the interior of your residential or commercial property cool but also prolongs the lifespan of your roofing.
- Fire resistance
Corrugated GI sheets do not catch fire as easily as other traditional roofing materials. This is why it is a better choice for your home or residential property’s safety. It is also heat-resistant, great for countries with a warmer climate.
- Easier to maintain
Corrugated GI sheets do not require as much maintenance as shingles or tile roofing. The external coating and chemical treatment prevent algae growth, which basically reduces the amount of maintenance work you need to do. And since it is impervious to termite attacks, you don’t have to worry about patching up small holes in your roof.
- Higher costs of installation
The biggest downside to this type of roofing is that it requires professional installation, especially if you are using the high-end ones.
If someone inexperienced installs the GI sheets, it can lead to leaks. It is also important to use the right fasteners recommended for the GI sheet you are buying. On the other hand, its lightweight features make up for the more rigorous installation.
- Noise level
Although there is a higher level of noise with these metal sheets, it can be argued that other types of roofing also produce the same level of noise.
Additionally, you can also add noise-dampening features to muffle the sound of rain drops. Adding insulation and soundproofing is also possible.
Finding corrugated GI sheet suppliers start with deciding what you need.
What kind of roofing are you looking for? Do you already have a style and color in mind?
You need to first consider what your needs are before looking for suppliers.
The thickness of the corrugated GI sheet, the color and the design all contribute to the aesthetic and the functionality of your roofing.
You need to take into consideration durability and weather-proofing as well to make sure that the materials you will buy will last for a long time without the need for extensive maintenance.
Find a supplier that can deliver the material with the specifications you are looking for. Make sure they are industry experts and they are institutions that have been around for a long time now.
Credibility is important when it comes to expensive materials like roofing. Try to compare suppliers in terms of the products they can offer, the availability of the products, the speed of delivery and the price.
Whatever you choose, make sure you don’t choose price over quality. Try to find a middle ground if you are on a budget, to buy roofing materials that will last you for a lifetime.