GALVALUME Steel Coil is a 55% Al-Zn coated sheet steel product. the aluminum provides the corrosion protection and the zinc provides the durability. It is applied to a steel base sheet used in the forming of metal roofing panels. Main usage: Duct, Roofing, Side-wall material, Soundproof wall.
Galvalume Steel Coil
|Product name||Galvalume Steel Coil Sheet|
|Surface Structure||Mini/Big Spangle|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Finger printing ,Chromated, oiled/ non-oiled|
|Package||standard export package (Detailed picture is as follows)|
|Hardness||soft (normal), hard, full hard(G300-G550)|
|Surface Structure||Mini Spangle||Big Spangle|
|Weight of zinc coating||Zinc > 20g/sm||Zinc > 30g/sm|
Galvalume Steel Coil Coating Layer
- Anti-Finger printing ,Chromated, Oiled/ non-oiled
- Alu-Zinc Plating Layer
- Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Galvalume steel coil test:
Strictly follow coating thickness measurement, hardness testing (pencil hardness, scratch hardness), flexibility testing (impact, the shaft bends, T bend, cup drawing, stretch), adhesion test (scratch test), degree of curing test (glass transition test, solvent resistance test, the dry heat test), other performance testing (Pressure spot test, baking test, stain resistance test, chemical resistance test, the abrasion test, Drop test, the coefficient of friction test);
- Each bare coil to be securely tied with two bands through the eye of coil (or not) and one circumferential.
- the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
- Coil then to be properly wrapped with water proof /resistant paper, it then to be properly and completely metal wrapped.
- Wooden and iron pallet can be used or as your requirements.
- And each packed coil to be properly wrapped with band, three-six such band through the eye of coil at about equal distance.